글번호

※Must read for those who are scheduled to graduate in February / 2023 (February 2024) Graduation preliminary schedule (guidance) (for notification)

작성일
수정일
작성자
경제학부
조회수

Department of Economics

I corrected the subject classification for those who have insufficient credits due to the application for correction of subject classification, so you don't have to apply separately.

There may be something wrong because it's done by hand. If you have any questions, please come to the department room.

Make sure you read the comments. It's on the far right. I've written down what I've handled, what I'm lacking, etc.

I just wrote down the note section that says I didn't apply for early graduation, so you don't have to apply separately.

The seasonal semester at other universities has not ended, so you must check the remaining credits and apply for the seasonal semester to graduate.

For those who say they can graduate, please check their graduation status again!

If the maximum credit for liberal arts is 42 credits, we don't include anything that is exceeded in graduation requirements.

(Example)

Liberal arts credit: 45 Credit: 130 means 127 credit, so I can't graduate!

You have to get 130 credits to graduate, except for excessive liberal arts!

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.